In need of help with Traktor headphone cue. (solved)

djdublin

21 Aug 2012 22:11

All right, I’ve never posted here before so Hello, I’ve had the Denon MC-6000 for quite some time now and have run into a problem with the headphone cue. I don’t know if this was because of the jump from Traktor 2.0.1 to 2.5.1 but I’ve been in distress ever since. I cannot figure out for the life of me how to get my headphones to output through both left and right ears. I’ve tested them out on other equipment with no problem at all. I updated the MC-6000 to the most recent firmware and made sure the routing output was set to 3 and 4 for the preview and 1 and 2 for master. The unit is set up in PC mix mode and Traktor is setup for internal mixing. Idk what to think. The only thing I have yet to try is the headphone converter jack, but it was working before no problem. If anyone could help, I’d greatly appreciated it :slight_smile:

DJ Hessler 22 Aug 2012 13:15

There is a button over the two knobs for HP in lower left corner of the MC6000 marked split cue. Check that it is not turned on and also that the knob for pan is all the way to the left!

Reply if that does not help you…

//DJ Hessler

djdublin 22 Aug 2012 20:02

Turned out the Denon just didn’t like my 1/8’’ to 1/4’’ jack for the headphones. It was working before and worked when I used it on other equipment. I don’t know. Thanks for the help! It’s funny how a headache of a problem can be solved with a cheap $2 piece of equipment.