Import hot cues from traktor to engine dj

When I import a track list from TRAKTOR to DENON DJ, the HOT CUEs do not appear. Try as I might, over and over again, DENON DJ DOES NOT IMPORT HOT CUE FROM TRAKTOR PRO 3 !!! It may be unbelievable, but the old version of Engine DJ (Engine PRIME) DID !!! I would like to know a good reason to remove this MUST HAVE feature for DJs who use TRAKTOR but also want to play only with the SC6000.

I would like DENON, to seriously consider this proposal, to improve the versatility of our SC6000 and SC5000 controllers and add this function. THIS IS A MUST.

Delete the engine library folder and redo the import.

The folder is normally located in C>Music and if you have any extra drives in your computer …check the root of the drives and delete the engine library.

PS

its important to note any tracks that you may have added to engine library from traktor or files/finder will not show new hotcues /loops added to traktor.

You were right… IT WORKS !!… but… this all seems VERY strange to me. Why the DENON company itself, wrote me this only a few days ago…?:

“”““Hola David, Thank you for your email. In regards to your previous message, I’m afraid that Cue Points, Loops or Beat Grids are not part of the metadata imported to Engine DJ when syncing your Traktor Pro Library. With Traktor Libraries, you’ll be able to import the full collection, playlists and Traktor ratings from files added in the Library. While this is not currently supported, this would be great to include as a feature request in our online community pages. The best way to voice your opinion for feature requests is to visit the Engine DJ Community and start a new thread under the Feature Requests section. https://community.enginedj.com/””"

Maybe the DENON company itself, doesn’t know what their ENGNE DJ software is capable of ??? O_o

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.