I have problems with version 2.3 I need to return to 2.2.2
Download the USB version update
- Copy the xxxx.img file to the root folder of an exFat or Fat32 USB drive.
- Eject the drive safely and insert it into your device.
- Power on your device.
- Open the Control Panel by swiping down from the top of the screen, then navigate to the ABOUT / UPDATE tab.
- Locate the UPDATE FIRMWARE section and tap the word REBOOT
- Confirm that this is the correct version you want to update to by pressing yes.
- The device display should now show update screen the following text: Updating… Player will reboot after update. Do not power off.
- After the update is finished, the unit will reboot with the new firmware. It’s advisable to power cycle the unit again manually before use.
Nice one!! Thanks!!