How can I prepare Beatport LINK playlists?

I have just found Beatport dj app. I can sort by bpm then copy and paste the sorted playlist into a new playlist and it keeps it’s sortedness. Serato does not do that for me.

1 Like

Yeah just download the beatport app and organise your playlists on your iPhone or android. Just wish beatsource had a similar app instead of having to use a desktop or laptop.

Are you happy with the Beatport app ? Compared to other apps like Apple Music or Tidal I see it really ugly to use. I would expect a much better app and sound quality for the monthly price we have to pay and an iPad version is completely missing. :frowning:

There is so so much room for improvements.

It’s okay it works but hopefully like alll Apps it will improve over time

Any updates on this???

My Prime Go is basically just collecting dust because of this…

I do all my prep in Rekordbox, i mix on cdjs in the club…but i still want to use the Prime Go at home and on the road because of the form factor and true stand aloneness (well except speaker).

Even Djay app on iphone can make playlists with beatport…

Please denon makes this happen, take a look at Rekordbox and Djay on how they manage to create playlists. Its such a miss for me…

1 Like

Yes, this would be so kool.

You can make playlists using Beatport Link tracks, however this method only works from the controller (I have an SC Live 4) and not on the PC as far as i’m aware.

Once you have streamed a Beatport Link track onto your device, it will then appear in your main library collection. So when you go back on to your main source drive (whether USB or SD etc.), you will be able to search for the track that has been streamed from Beatport Link. From there you can edit and drag the track into playlists on your drive. Hope this helps!

hi thanks for your reply,

im on the standalone Prime Go…

I dont see a main library on my device :confused:

In the browser where you see any Beatport title, there should be an option to just ‘add to playlist’ or something like that

I believe Tidal has the same issue but im not sure