Hot Cue/Loop/Roll buttons LED bug after using Play As Playlist

I have just posted a video in the Denon Prime Go area of FaceBook, showing the following bug. After using a deck (left or Right) as “Play As Playlist”, once finished, the LED’s in the Hot Start / Loop / Roll buttons don’t light up anymore. The button functions still work correctly, but only the Hot Start is lit. The only solution is a complete re-start of the machine. Note I am using a Prime Go with V2.4.0 firmware.

1 Like

Maybe “LED” should feature in the topic title as the buttons/functions work, just the LeDs fail to light back up correctly after the other mode

There you go. Wish there was an actual area for reporting bugs.

Hey, I have the same problem, the bug is still in firmware version 3.3.0 on the PrimeGo. Standalone Controllers engine-os primego

1 Like

Hi, @molie

This is not a bug ! Since it is an automatic and independent playlist reader!

There is no Loop, Roll, Hotcue, Cue, but only: Play/Pause, front track and a cross in the corner on the right to leave the function “Play as Playlist”.

Edit: I admit that this time… I read diagonally!

Perhaps you should look at my video, posted in numerous places, and on Facebook. This IS A BUG. It has been reported to Denon and their engineers are looking at the issue. The problem is NOT while running as a playlist, but after the deck is returned to normal use. Please check the video then make your comments.

The problem is with this guy/troll. Leave it alone

2 Likes

I only read the title of the post! And since this is not the kind of function I use on the Prime Go, I thought directly of the P4!

You haven’t put a video link here and yet your problem dates from February! Engine Desktop & OS 3.0 is released in March!

You say that the problem is recognized by Denon why is there no answer in your post, in this case it would be a duplicate post, where is the link???

It would be good to make it appear in the subject to avoid the reports being scattered and in several installments!

The problem was first reported to Denon early February V2.4.0, it still exists in the current V3.3.0 version. All communications are through the technical support department as a ticket, so won’t appear here. Denon are working on the issue, and as mentioned the video is on the Denon Go Facebook group. but just for you here is the link. Dropbox - IMG_1911.mov - Simplify your life

1 Like

Thank’s !

Except that Facebook is not necessarily a reference!

Problems are supposed to be reported, in the official enginedj.com Forum, this will allow other users to read and compare their problems, especially if a video is shared this will be the best way to move things forward. This won’t specifically concern me, but rather everyone else! The ideal is to share as much information, photo, video as possible, this will allow for follow-up traces and will be easier for Team Denon to carry out and identify identical problems on a single post, or other users might identify with the same kind of problem!

I’m going to test my Prime Go to see if I have the same kind of problem and if it’s a random bug.

Unfortunately, bug report tickets are personal, so the fact that it is reported here allows for more transparency and the identification of more similar issues.

I have reported it here, on the EngineDJ forum, and a number of FaceBook groups, going back to February. I have posted video’s and full description of the bug as well. I have had replies from other users that the issue exists on other units including Prime 2. Even the Denon Engineer has confirmed the issue. I can’t do any more than that.

Normally (except ticket - PM), when you leave a bug report, an official member of the forum responds, it’s either: he generally leaves a comment, which is not the case here! That’s why I’m asking, if there is no duplicate post (topic).

There we would say that the post was left abandoned and that the Denon team missed it, without a response or that they neglected the problem and moved on to something else??? Since February… this silence is starting to get long!

See this Post :, I have just tested my PGO and actually the problem is unfortunately very present.

I confirm that if we activate the “play as playlist” mode and you choose deck 1 or deck 2 and that then we stop the function, it deactivates the blue LED of Loop and Roll in the deck that will have served Previously with the “Play as playlist” function.

Fortunately, that it has no impact on the operation of Loop and Roll. We lose the blue indicator of the function that has been activated.

1 Like