Hide Waveforms and BPM

as often as Engine gets the BPM and grid completely wrong how can you help but ignore the screens LOL.

1 Like
  1. lol. But I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS OPTION. We are a minority though and trolls ridicule this idea. I find the sync DJs get offended even though this has nothing to do with it. But for those of us that want this, we really understand that it would be a perfect world for us. It’s not a deal breaker though. Only a simple global settings addition.
1 Like

Ha! True!! I thinks this is still why I beat match by ear.

Hallelujah :innocent:

I and several others have asked for this. The question I think is how to most easily allow for it, possibly piggy backing on other requests for a parsimonious solution to not only this but other interests. The most obvious method I can come up with is related to general on screen customization, and particularly the ability to change the colors of on screen elements. For instance, you could make the BPM text black so it’s black on black and therefore essentially hidden.

https://community.enginedj.com/t/ability-to-choose-the-colors-of-on-screen-info-texts-and-static-moving-waveforms-each-separately/40639

Instead of mucking the screen layout around , if this rather devolved idea was looking for a quicker lip service maybe an option to change the font colour of bpm to background colour so it won’t show up on the background.

Alternatively set number of digits in bpm to 0 … instead of six eg: 128.456

Which is what I’ve been saying for some time as a means of not only satisfying the above request but the needs of the color blind.

1 Like