🎄 Happy Holidays🎄

Hi,

Just want to take the opportunity to wish you all Happy Holidays. 2023 is coming to an end and thanks to ya’ll for making this forum the only place/ site I visit daily.

Looking forward to see what 2024 brings us djs from the hands of Denon Dj.

To mods/ admins and devs: Thank you for the huge effort you put in the development of your products!

I wish all of you Happy Holidays :tada:

Engell

20 Likes

Happy holidays (og god jul) mate :blush:

5 Likes

In Dutch: Fijne Feestdagen!! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Here from the Netherlands also, fijne kerstdagen en alvast een gelukkig nieuwjaar :tada::tada:

5 Likes

I lige måde champ :muscle::pray:

@Reese - like the sound of that. In Danish you almost can say the same… Fin Festdag. Its not a sentence we use, but If we did, it would meen the same :slightly_smiling_face:

Merry x-mas :pray:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s not really far away, so languages blend indeed. :wink:

3 Likes

God jul :christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::headphones::notes:

6 Likes

Joyeuses Fêtes in French !

7 Likes

En beste wensen voor de nieuwe jaar :blush:

6 Likes

Fijne kerstborrels en een Denon nieuwjaar!

4 Likes

Hey !!

Best wishes everybody, peace and love !! For the holidays and for all the days !!!

And thanks everyone for all the valuable dj info that you share here !! :pray:t4::heart:

7 Likes

Have a very happy Christmas everyone :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Frohe Weihnachten, my fellow EngineDJ & SoundSwitch freaks!

My special gratitude and mighty ancient-divine blessings 𓁢 to all InMusic staff members, who not only keep the software and forums rolling, but also supported me during the dark time after the sudden loss of my father. My spirit and motivation have returned, so let’s tackle 2024 together!

6 Likes

Happy Christmas Holidays to you all!! :purple_heart:

Wishing the DJ community a wonderful holiday season! Keep the platters spinning and send some proper bass vibes into the woodwork. :blush: :purple_heart: