Greetings from Vienna, Austria

Hi all, thanks for having me. Just thought I’d introduce myself to the forum. I’ve been living in Vienna, Austria for over 12 years since I left the UK and my DJ’ing was put on the back burner until I got back into it about 18 months ago when I got the Pioneer DDJ1000. I was at my local music store a couple of weeks ago and tried out the Prime 4 in white and with so many features that I’m missing on my current set up I was sold. Saying that, I haven’t actually bought one yet as I wasn’t sure if Denon will release a newer model later this year. It’s doing my head in, should I just go and buy the Prime 4 now or wait a while longer in case something new is released? Thanks in advance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. I doubt we will see soon new hardware from Denon. As all the current hardware is way ahead of the software.

Just get the prime 4, have fun with it and wait for new software updates that will make it more and more better :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for the info and yea that makes sense really, if the hardware is already good and they need to concentrate on making the Engine OS better then why bring anything new out. Off to my local music shop again next weekend to have another look at the Prime 4 white edition. Think I’ll just take the plunge and get it :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Hey Chris, Greetings from near Vienna too (Lower Austria here), ive got already the complete SC5000 Prime Series with Prime x1800 and it gets better and better cos the EngineOS are overtake all devices of the Prime Series, so no one will be left out in the Future :wink: Just try it and you will see you will be happy with it :+1:

best regards and health,

Roland

1 Like

Hi Roland, Sounds like you have a great set up there :ok_hand: Been watching many YouTube tutorials about the Engine OS and the Prime 4, I can import all my Rekordbox tunes including the cue points etc. over to Engine so it’s all good and decided I will get the Prime 4 in white, looks like an amazing piece of kit! Also lived in NÖ for a while (Vösendorf & Mödling) Greetings from the 22 District Vienna :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Good choice. I like white as well :joy:

3 Likes

Pool Party ? :rofl: :joy:

Yea, the white looks real nice. I have skinned my Prime 4.

1 Like

Pictures please :grin:

It wouldn’t hurt to wait until’ NAMM (Winter NAMM was postponed to be merged with Summer NAMM this year due to Covid) in June. You never know…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.