Glitches since years

Question : Will there be, at least, a fix for glitches on the screen and stuttering waveforms. Update after update, this bug still persists. When you’re mixing in front of thousands people, I must say that it’s very scary and stressful.

3 Likes

Question: didn’t you tell us in your last message (that is now deleted, shame) that we can talk to your ass because you are leaving?

In nice french no less, for a proper statement of who you are. Why did you crawl back so fast?

5 Likes

Guys like you who let off steam on their keyboards while hiding behind a hidden profile, are exactly the kind of people I was talking about and harmful to this forum. You see, you recognized yourself immediately. Good game

I guess keeping it nice, is a stretch? No need for this, let us stick to the point.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Of course, you are right.

But man, when somebody rages on the forum, and in the way he did before and then comes back 2 days later like nothing happened…it’s too much for my poor ticky ticky.

But, you are right. We have mute and block buttons for that, let him scream into the void.

1 Like

That, and it’s sunny outside, enjoying a glass of wine and not giving a sh#t about peoples discomforts :sunglasses:

I sometines get frustrated also, so I feel for him. And hope his issue will get resolved.

Cause when your favorite peace of kitt doesn’t work properly, yo can get a bitt emotional.

1 Like