Freezes and cut the track

Is there some har who had the same problem as me? Where side 2 freezes totaly and cut the track im playin…. I have a 500gb hdd inside an thinking that is there the problem is…

Hi DJ Mooshiner I don’t know if this has anything to do with your issue but I use two seagate hard drives for my two SC6000s and what is an issue for me (and might effect you to). The size of the music file these Denon units have good speck but the file size on my units was a max of 250Mb to work via the link now it’s only 237Mb. To achieve an upgrade they need more Mb so reduce it’s working limit so if you have a file on your drive above what is the max for your unit It may be worth looking at - Just a thought. - Keith

I have still arround 330 gb left on the hdd of free space. I have rebootet the system an wil get me a ssd disk and see if thats woorks bether. While i was playin the subwoofers was next too the mobile dj booth. Soo i think a combo of heat (cuz it was wery hot inside the club) and the vibration from the woofer makes the old hdd go crazy. Cuz on the screen when i was looking at the screen at my libary it was a blue line with updating. Like it updates the libary.