For some reason, I can no longer drag mp3 files from my computer into the software.

For some reason, I can no longer drag mp3 files from my computer into the software. When I drag the music file into the DJ engine software, no more music tracks are added to the library (the number is the same). And at the bottom I can see the text “No jobs running”. I have done it many times before but now it doesn’t work anymore ???

Do it yourself from Engine Dj on your computer. Open the folders with your mp3s that interest you and they will load into the main window of the program. Then Ctrl+A (select all). Then left mouse button and drag to your folder which you have in your library. Then go into that folder select all. Right mouse click and analyze. Then just sort as you like and by subject.

Suddenly this has happened to me. I can no longer Pack. 3 years experience with Engine and Prime 4 from 1.4 to 3.01

This has happened to me when I also did the same update on Engine (PC). I can edit load/edit playlists & tracks on my SC6000s but not via the desktop app.