For all the pioneer and non pioneer lovers

For what it’s worth I thought it was cool, now if only he will do a Denon version I can get my boys to build it.

3 Likes

“This new-age classic piece plays a significant role in the life of clubs and parties. DJs are playing the best music on this, mixing the songs together with great precision.”

Who writes this nonsense lol.

2 Likes

Its the Club Standard. And ONLY on CDJs 2000, your music sounds the best and CAN be mixed with precision.

-Rushes out to purchase one in desperate attempt to make my music sound better :slight_smile:

I won’t argue that the CDJ is a new-age classic, but ill argue that the 1000 mk3 is truly worthy of that title, it was well priced, allowed use of MP3 and was a solid step up from the predecessor, the last unit before Pioneer’s ridiculous price hike in the late 2000s.

1 Like

Looks like chatGPT wrote it :joy:

3 Likes

Like those weird YouTube shorts with robot voices haha.

1 Like

Well Pioneer needs to save money on paid articles. Might as well use Chat GPT LOL

1 Like

But to be really honest here, its a pretty dope Lego set anyway :smiley: While im clearly a Denon guy i maybe still would buy it :smiley:

Yeah id never turn down a good lego set:) even at 42yrs young.

And it does look properly cool too.

2 Likes

52 here, my 15yo is nuts for it which just happens to help justify buying it so I can help with it.

I’m not a fan of pioneer, but I would buy it for the sake of it

1 Like

Sorry guys for the description. Tried to make it Lego compatible :sweat_smile: Anyways, I’m glad that you like it! Cheers!

2 Likes

Top work on this :+1:

1 Like