Firmware denon mc6000 help

greetings friends please who can help me with the download of the firmware for mc6000 mk1 that here on the page in the download area does not appear for this date Thanks in advance

Go to https://www.denondj.com/downloads and then look for DN-MC6000.

Greetings, DjEric, very grateful for your kind response and collaboration…but I already did what you tell me and there is no link for a possible download…that is the reason why I am asking for help since I can’t find that firmware anywhere

friend if you where you are gives you the option to download and you get the file… I can send you my email and you can send it to me please… those steps that you explain to me I have already done more than 10 times and nothing give the download

my mc6000 controller suddenly stopped sending sound out of its main and headphone outputs while working with dj software and i want to update the software to see if that fixes the problem…or is it a hardware glitch

Might be a country block.

my connection allows me to download any file from any page… there are no restrictions of any kind… on youtube channels I have seen that several users report the problem of not being able to download the firmware file from the official denon support page… that means that not only I have the problem

If someone can be so kind as to send me the file directly to my email, it would be a great help and I would greatly appreciate it.

Nah, he’s right. When I try to click on the firmware to download nothing happens. Same goes for the Windows driver.

Actually when you right-click and choose “save link as” it will work.

1 Like

Works for me when clicking on it. Microsoft Edge does state it might be unsafe, but the zip-file downloads.

@DjHeliSaul: Can you try like Vandetta does? Btw, I’ve removed you e-mail post. You don’t want spammers to have it…

very grateful to everyone and especially to my friend Vendetta… just as he advised me and that way I managed to download the zip file… maybe it can help others with the same problem that I had… I only have to execute the procedure and verify if the fault is solved. thank you very much to all

Greetings friend, thank you very much. I really didn’t think about spam…just looking for a way for someone to send me the file.

No probs, I understand, but these topics are public domain and anyone can view them without an account. E-mail scavenge bots as well…

Glad it is solved!

Glad you were able to get it to work. Much luck and happy DJing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.