Feature Requests - What would You like to see?

Are there any features in Djay which you like, which are not already featured on the SC5000 ?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 72 hours unless flagged)

He probably wants to use Spotify :smile:

1 Like

there’s exactly one thing that could be changed to my personal taste: the cue button in red. play = green and cue = red. that’s the denon way. sure i get the marketing idea behind having them in white but i’d like to have a red cue button anyway. it’s sort of a denon trademark. i remember having that denon cue/play sticker on my cd case.

1 Like

A simple but effective makeup, the deck should automatically be configured on layer B when you load the track crawling to the left through the touch screen, sorry for my English are Italian

Add beat matching view like cdj nxs2 or serato

this view is useless / outdated : wink:

7 Likes

please don’t or at least add an option to turn it off. i always hated that in serato

1 Like

I want to use the computer a minimum. A big one that I don’t see is the ability to edit metadata on the unit (except maybe the beatgrid?). If nothing else, I would really like the ability to assign a color to a track so I can attempt to organize my music directly on the SC5000. Then I could call up those colors back on the computer and maybe organize into crates/playlists based on them. Maybe tracks labeled red will get deleted because they’re corrupted or I don’t like them…

2 Likes

I’m curious what you think of my previously mentioned suggestion: Feature Requests - What would You like to see?

Active loop feature like Rekord Box that lets you choose one loop that automatically plays every time no matter whatever saved loops you have triggered.

5 Likes

Support for an USB hub so when I.e. 3 djays play b2b it isn’t necessary to change the USB stick with every Dj change.

No need for hubs on these amazing units.

Each Denon DJ SC5000 Prime has one USB port at the front, an SD card slot at the front, and also two USB ports at the back.

That’s plenty of USB ports for hamddovers as it is… but wait…

If the set up has two SC5000s, that’s 6 USB sockets and 2 SD card slots, which could be seen by both players, all 4 layers. You can also eject any USB storage device and either SD card independently. While still playing from any USB device.

3 Likes

Be able to manually change BPM when it’s false on the sc5000.

5 Likes

Option To make instant doubles on between layers

4 Likes

Option to plug Denon SC-2000 into the SC5000 and use it to control track that’s on the 1. or 2. layer, depending on the deck select button pressed.

3 Likes

Oooh, that would be cool…doubt it’s gonna’ happen, but it would be cool regardless.

It’s basically what the competition has so it would make sense.

I would like to see genre column on the main screen or the option to choose what you see on the screen I don’t use the key I would like to replace it we’re something else

When I’m in a playlist I would like to just search songs in that playlist only

2 Likes

For the development team: Is there a possibility to sync the flashing of the play and slip buttons wenn both players are in sync, now they are slightly off…