Fadertype of channel faders? Crossfader blind panel option?

FML… Kids, practice DJ-ing instead of spending time shaitposting on DJ forum :nerd_face:

1 Like

That is true, i really do not use any dj software, the love of the SC5000’s is long term with me. I have the x1800 and the top 2 Rane mixers the 70 A-trak edition and the 72mk2 so all set with the whole “scratch” mixer thing and of course the x1800 is meant for mixing which no doubt it is a great mixer, I just had my hands on a DNX 1700 and was surprised with the response of the channel faders they were like butter compared to an actual mixing board that we were using in the radio stations back in the day. I plan on adding the 1700 to my studio due to the quality and no doubt when certain brands merged with other brands the quality fell along the wasteside. I’m a strong advocate on using electronics made in Japan which has become a thing of the past, Technics, Marantz, Vestax, Sansui, to name a few those were QUALITY PRODUCTS. The only close to the 1700 on that level of quality is the Rane 68, due to having digital in’s for use of four decks. I omitted Pioneer because the Nexus is a diffrent kind of mixer in my opinion.

What’s the stem dimension?

Forgot this one…

4mm by 1mm, if that’s what you mean? The problem is that they sit too high up.

1 Like