Fader Replacement for DENON SC LIVE 4

Hi! anyone know the fader model and number for a DENON SC LIVE 4?, i need to replace this but i can´t find information and the original replacement.

Maybe you can find some parts here? instrumentalparts.com

Hey,

A few weeks ago a drink got spilled in my SC Live 4 that ruined channel faders 1 and 2. I was looking into replacing them and did so successfully, but it turned out that the screen got damaged too and didn’t pop until later :frowning: (the silver lining is that I found a Prime 4+ for a really good price at least).

I was able to successfully swap in the crossfader from the prime 4 for the channel faders, and that worked. It’s this part: Slide Pot, Crossfader - Numark NS6II - VRS10304535

It’s the same unit for the upfaders and crossfader as far as I could tell.

Be aware that it’s quite involved to replace the faders - you need to remove the back cover, knobs, fader caps, the PCB with the audio outputs on it (ie. the main PCB), as well as the larger of the two PCBs which has the mixer section on it. I’d recommend desoldering the jogwheel wires as well so you don’t break them.

You then need to desolder the old faders and solder new ones in their place. Repeat those steps in reverse and fingers crossed your SC Live 4 is back in perfect working order.

If you’re replacing them due to liquid damage I’d also recommend picking up some QD Electronics cleaner and spraying the affected areas of the PCB with that.

You can try emailing this request over to parts@inmusicbrands.com. Thanks.