ENJINN - Library Management Tool for Windows & macOS - Create smart playlists, relocate your tracks

Ahh ok- $ 3 then I didn’t look right.

I am willing to pay something for good development work.

But I’d like to try it out beforehand

Is there a way to delete all 1 & 2 star rated songs from the library & hard drive?

You could create a smart playlist to filter for only those songs, then delete from collection. You would have to delete them from your hard drive manually still.

Maybe I could add some sort of command that helps you clean up files not in your library?

Also note that the rating field is a bit weird. For two stars or lower, you would want rating <= 40. I might make it easier in the future so you can just put 1-5.

1 Like

Or a command that takes the low ratet songs or the files of a playlist in a custom folder eg delete. So I can delete them from the hard drive.

Getting close to releasing the first version of the GUI!

7 Likes

Waiting for this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wanted to note something regarding smart playlists to set everyone’s expectations.

For the initial release, v2.0.0, smart playlists will still be defined via the enjinn.yaml file albeit with some improvements. The UI includes a button to open the config in your default editor to make things a bit easier.

Release v2.1.0 will include a text editor built into the UI to edit the config that will provide error highlighting and validation. I’m not planning on building a full interface for defining the rules like what rekordbox has. The yaml format, especially with the aforementioned error highlighting, will be very fast and easy to work with.

Either v2.1.0 or v2.2.0 will likely include a lot of other UI changes as well once I get a chance to see how people like working with it. I decided to not spend too much time on perfecting the layout of everything so I can get it out sooner.

It nice that there’s now two well featured support programs for Engine Prime on Windows and Mac.

Pretty much done with the first GUI version. Just have to package it up (which will hopefully be an easy process).

1 Like

How is the dev going

ENJINN is being renamed to tuneup PRIME along side the GUI release.

Version 2.0 is feature complete, packed up, and almost ready to release. I’m just dealing with getting the app signed and notarized by Apple so will run on current macs. Fortunately I have a friend who’s given me access to a Mac to build and test on.

It will be out within the next day provided no other issues come up. I’ll post here as well as open a new thread. I suggest following my twitter @SHAYDEDmusic as I’ll posting any important updates there under #tuneupPRIME. This forum prevents me from posting consecutive updates.

Here’s the new home page:

5 Likes

does it have

Delete Missing Files?

Is there a function to find duplicates in playlists and crates? Will be a very helpful function The way it may be work- search and find and mark the files- then an option to delete- from playlist or collection or hard drive

Im also interesting in this feature. I need a feature that deletes or at least create a list of files in my music folder that are no longer in my collection (tracks that I remove from collection but never deleted from hard drive).

For reasons I can’t say, this won’t be necessary in the future.

This could be an interesting feature. You could scan → select → delete. Could have it filter only for music files for safety.

You mean delete the tracks in Engine not on disk, or delete the tracks not in Engine that are on disk? (Like DrLastContaQt suggested). I guess both would be useful.

I’ll get this release out to y’all, then follow up with some of these improvements in a few days.

3 Likes

Extra functions?

Could it generate warnings of album art over a certain size? Or perhaps under a certain size, to catch those blocky mosaic arts which rekordbox wrecked?

Could it generate warnings, or change, international and accented characters which seem to cause Engine OS & Prime issues when it encounters them ?

I’ll consider. Could be useful.

This feature is already mostly done. Didn’t include it in this release due to issues I still gotta figure out.

Delete Missing files.

The reds that show up in Engine Prime library if the track is no longer in the main drive

1 Like

ENJINN v2.0.0 - tuneup PRIME is out!

:exclamation: Rename your enjinn.yaml file to tuneup.yaml

You will be asked to enter your license key again. You can find it under tuneup PRIME in your Gumroad library.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.