Engine Prime BPM Issues with SC6000M

I’ll try to be as clear as possible to explain my situation and hopefully get feedback to resolve this. I have Engine DJ setup with BPM Playlists (100 BPMs, 111 BPMs, 112 BPMs…etc) Recently, and I would have to say it has been since last update (3.3.0) (( and although I am not saying it was due to the latest update)) I opened up Engine DJ and saw that there were for example 111 BPM songs in the 110 Playlist. There were 112 songs in the 111. Not too many of these occurrences, but enough to warrant looking into. I then reanalyzed for example a 111 song that was in the 110 list…and it indeed came up as a 111. I moved it to the 111 list, removed it from the 110. Backed up the library. Connected the SC6000, opend the Sync Manager, synched it. Ejected the 6000. Closed everything. I go back to Engine Prime and notice that my efforts were for naught! Nothing changed. The changes did nor reflect in the 6000s either. As always, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hi :raising_hand_woman:t2:

Could it be a problem with the BPM Filter Tolerance?

BPM Filter Tolerance: This setting determines the “tolerance” of the BPM filter so you can include tracks with tempos that are within a small range of the selected tempo. Select +0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, or 15.

You can find this setting if you choose Profile from the pull-down menu, BPM Filter Tolerance is on the Library tab.