Engine Prime 2.4.0 not exporting playlists to thumb drives

Mac OS, Ventura 13.2 EP 2.4.0

I can no longer export playlists to thumb drives. Tried multiple thumb drives. Reformatted twice. New tracks and cues will transfer over, but no playlists are visible.

My system worked fine for a couple of years - this issue began last week. Thee were no new tracks added to library at time of issue, just updated cuepoints.

Same as…

I suspect the old database on the source is broken.

If starting from the scratch is an option you may as well try that.

1. You may try to salvage things by syncing your Engine Library to Lexicon (you can sync to rekordbox/serato whilst at it since Engine can read those libraries)

2. Then delete or archive your old Engine Library folder on your laptop internal drive and any drives that you have your music on?

3. Then sync back Lexicon to Engine DJ desktop

Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks - I was hoping I could fix without removing the library, but the option you listed def makes it easier than starting from scratch.

UPDATE: was able to follow mufasa’s guidance above and successfully rebuild library. Thanks again! I just wish I knew what caused it, but clearly something caused a corruption.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.