Engine OS 1.5 Available Now! Beatport link, SoundCloud GO + MORE!

Some people have said that one of the new streaming services allows you to subscribe to medium, high and extra high quality settings online, but you have to make sure the prime settings for that service are matching the high , extra high etc - I forget which service it was , but it might be beatport - check any quality levels of your subscription

So if the subscription you’ve signed up for is 128kbps then set the prime stream level to 128kbps too.

Unless I can get Beatport to load then there are no options available to me for this. I have downgraded to the last public release, reset all settings then turned off the machine and unplugged from the wall. After a few minutes I turned it back on and reinstalled the newest public release of 1.5.1 and am still having the issues. Is there a way to do a hard reset of the whole machine Denon team?

Bestport issue with thier servers. Was happening yesterday also. Resolved now I believe. Got to hand it to Denon, that have turned up to the party and are here to stay.

Hi !

I am a Prime 2 user in Hungary, and the Soundcloud Go isnt work. Is there any solution , with it i can use it? As i know HUNGARY is the problem… It is not avaiable in My country…

THX

Karoly

Probably need to start a new thread for that sort of question

My tidal is connected but none of my playlists are coming through any ideas?

Make sure you have a storage device connected (SD card, flash drive etc).

i got my ssd in its just non of my tidal playlists are cpoming through even though it says connected