Engine DJ sync issues.

Hey people,

I know I have seen threads before about the fragility of the sync manager in Engine DJ desktop and have been having a bit of a time with it. I’m having problems with my collection not syncing over to my usb. I haven’t really had any issues with this before and it’s strange because playlists sync over just fine. Currently I’ve had to do a workaround to “fix” the issue. Which was to move all of my music over to a playlist labeled “all music” but this is unsustainable as each time I go in and do this rather than sorting through and finding each song I’ve recently added I’ll be wanting to copy and paste over the whole library which will duplicate most things. To fix this I suppose I could empty the playlist first and then do it but I’d like to know if there is any way to fix my collection not syncing before I start making this my new normal. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I believe that your playlists appear empty on the USB, but in USB collection view you have all the files? If so, I had similar sync issue and it appears that m.db database file was corrupt. What helps is deleting that or/and all other database files on your USB (not PC), but in this case, for example, all track data for Tidal etc. will be deleted as well (cues, loops, grids).

Hope this helps.