Engine DJ software won’t import songs

I have owned Dennon products for the last three years and this is the first issue that I’ve had in engine, DJ software. I am redoing my library after re-processing all of my tracks in platinum notes. When I try to re-add everything back to my library, the same way I’ve done in the past, it freezes and won’t get past a certain point in each folder. I’ve uninstalled 3.2 reinstalled 3.2 updated to 3.3 uninstalled 3.3 updated Mac software to current version. Restarted nothing works has anyone else experience this? This is as frustrating as it gets .

2 Likes

I’m here researching this issue right now, and happened on your thread. I am in exactly the same boat for different reasons. But yes, I attempt to drag any music into the library I’m faced with a red X, nothing more will import! Anyone else experience this?

1 Like

I finally fixed it!! It took so much! Reinstalling Mac software also uninstalled engine. Restarted 4 times and it finally worked

Thats crazy man. I just opened a support case for this, I hope they don’t just tell me to uninstall/reinstall. This install is three days old.

Ahhh, I think there was a bad file. Well, not really a bad file, but a file that its having an issue with, perhaps security-related. Once I narrowed that down, I was able to continue importing tracks.