Engine DJ Desktop 5.1.0

Ho fatto l’aggiornamento di Engine DJ sul mio PC windows 11 e va peggio di prima …inascoltabile devo lavorare con rekordbox e poi caricare su SSD ed Engine DJ Desktop, una VERGOGNA …NON SONO IN GRADO DI RISOLVERE IL PROBLEMA, HO FATTO 3 MESI A CHATTARE CON SERVIZIO ASSISTENZA DI 2° LIVELLO …MA NON SONO CAPACI DI RISOLVERE , …QUINDI HO UN SOFTWARE INUTILIZZABILE

I updated Engine DJ on my Windows 11 PC and it’s worse than before… unlistenable. I have to work with Rekordbox and then upload to SSD and Engine DJ Desktop, a DISGRACE… I CAN’T FIX THE PROBLEM, I SPENT 3 MONTHS CHATTING WITH 2ND LEVEL SUPPORT… BUT THEY CAN’T SOLVE IT… SO I HAVE UNUSABLE SOFTWARE

As engine doesn’t do that with everyone else’s PC , but does it with yours , then I’d suspect it’s your PC - we know that you don’t want to hear that but, that’s logic for you - sorry.

I don’t think shouting will help you solve this problem. My suggestion is to lay out the steps that you have taken in your post, and users in the forum might be able to help you solve it. You should explain what you are trying to do and what the problem is because people may be able to suggest a solution.