Engine DJ 5.1.0.151 - Inconsistent Rendering of Waveform

I recently upgrade to Engine DJ 5.1.0.151. When loading the same track into both decks, the rendering of the waveform is quite different between Deck 1 and 2. I’ve attached a few screenshots illustrating what I am seeing. I tried a number of different tracks and it is not consistently true, nor does it seem to be always the case that one deck displays more

Example 1 - Deck 1 shows far more detail.

Example 2: Decks are consistent.

Example 3: Deck 2 shows more detail than Deck 1

Is it a huge issue? No, but it did trip me up a bit, leading me to believe I had two different tracks loaded.

I can confirm this. It took a moment to find a track where this appears … but yes, I have found one. This is the same track loaded on both decks:

Restarted Engine DJ and loaded the same track again and now the phenomenon did not occur … it seems that this happens every now and then, independent of the track (?).

Looks like it grabs the waveform data from the analyzed track and presents one as being predominant when displayed.

Unanalyzed tracks show a consistent waveform because there is no analyzed data.

Thanks for raising this defect. Investigation shows that this only affects the first time an analyzed track is loaded from the database. Any subsequent loads of the same track will not exhibit the defect in the Track Overview even after a restart. Doesn’t affect RGB Track overviews. Looks like it is quite an old defect and I could reproduce this in v3.0. I have logged this defect with the team.

Thank you so much! :folded_hands:t2: :purple_heart: