Engine DJ 3.1.1 Duplicate music in Library

Hello community. I have a problem of duplicate files in version 3.1.1. I had a problem with Windows 10 booting, so I had to reinstall the operating system on the same disk. Files and folders in the “C:\Windows.old” path have been preserved. It had music on an external USB hard drive, synced with Engine version 3.0.1. When installing the new version of Engine (3.1.1) I can see that in more than one “Playlist” I have duplicate music, for example in the Rock n Roll Playlist. Do you know what could be happening?

Have you run the Library cleaning tool in the settings?

yes I did it. I’ll see if I can do something else.

Thanks.

1 Like

Already solved!!. What I had to do was copy 2 folders (Engine Library and Engine Library Backup) from my old directory and overwrite those 2 folders to the new directory. Example: From “C:\Windows.old\Users\My_User_Name\Music” to C:\Users\My_User_Name\Music".

Remember that I had to install Windows 10 again due to a failure in the operating system, but when I reinstalled Windows, I kept my files on the hard drive. And this way I didn’t have to format the drive.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.