Engine DJ 2.0

Were you the hand model for that pics?

Haha nope. Sorry.

My bad, I thought it was a marker for dedicated Algoriddim DJAY gear :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s a screenshot from DJ Laidback Luke video

1 Like

Oh my God. I wanted to ask if Denon is in a “corona-deep-sleep” , since no update came for a long time. is it finally a decent engine prime after such a long time? it would be too good to be true! my hands are almost shaky:-)

If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

2 Likes

Engine DJ visible in the new soundswitch tutorial. Also Engine Lighting is a really nice feature to get.

3 Likes

Lovin’ the table lamp ….

Or is it Marshmallo , facing the other way ?

I “REALLY” hope they fixe the audio quality and volume issue when recording on the Denon Prime 2 (the device I own). I also own a Pioneer DJ entry-level controller (DDJ-400) which has a much clearer audio output via the line out and when recording. I love the Denon Prime 2’s mixing capabilities, but again, I hate the quality of my recorded mixes. I am forced to use Audacity in a attempt to “fix” the audio quality of the mix. This is an extra step I should not have to accomplish in my humble opinion.

The quality is there already, and certainly not surpassed by phono line out on the Ddj. If or when recording volume adjustment is offered, you’ll probably find the perceived quality is more readily audible.

I understand your point regarding the "phono line out on the DDJ-400. Everyone’s ears are different/perceives sound based on what they like. When using the the line out on both devices/same speakers, I and other listeners at one of my gigs commented on how the Prime 2 delivers a much louder audio experience at lower master volume level, but the DDJ-400 produced a higher fidelity sound. Just expressing something my ears discerned and just my humble opinion. Happy DJing :slight_smile:

Here we go:

1 Like