Engine 3.3 update bricked Prime 4 :( HELP

I guess i will try without the SSD to do the update but thats getting to the point of wanting a return as i dont wanna be doing that everytime if thats somehow the issue.

I have raised a ticket, waiting for the Denon guys to get back to me, hopefully I can get a positive resolution as I have worked hard to convince my local pioneer fanboys to convert over but this rather throws a spanner in the works

It sounds weird and definitely abnormal. They have changed the mixer from hardware to software recently though and thats quite a major change.

Hopefully you can get it sorted, but id ring the store and give them a heads up anyway.

i just used the live chat support and it appears they are referring me to the retailer.

Looks like I will be returning the product, it’s a shame there appears to be no resolution to this issue apart from service.

Ive had mine back twice and yeah it’s a pain, but it’s fixed now and has been for well over a year. I just have a little Numark controller as backup now in case I have to do it again.

That’s a shame it’s got to go back but it’s probably for the best.

I’ve got my Prime Go to go back at some point as the battery isn’t charging anymore. It does then doesn’t so know the feeling.

update for anyone with similiar issue, removing the SSD and trying the process again did not resolve the issue. Looks like the only option is warranty procedure with your place of purchase as I will be returning the product in the coming days.

2 Likes

That’s a pain but at least you can get it sorted.

1 Like

Sorry for the trouble @Tim_Doring

Did you reach out directly to our support channel? If so, do you have a case #?

Hi Rob,

The Prime 4 has since been returned under warranty to local retailer.

The case number was 355365 , I responded but it appeared the ticket was automatically closed regardless.

Thanks Tim

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Keep me in the loop please.