Encoder section lockup

Last night during a gig, the whole centre section of my Prime Go stopped responding. The Encoder, all four buttons around the encoder, and the VIEW and SHIFT switches stopped responding. When pressing the buttons their respective LED’s did light up (encoder ring, etc) so the mechanical switches were still working. After about 30 minutes, all the buttons started working again for the rest of the night. Luckily I had an external BlueTooth keyboard attached, which continued working, as did the touchscreen.

Note: at no point did the audio stop, so I was able to carry on with my show.

Hey @Solaris7roadshow - Sorry to hear you ran into some issues. What version of Engine are you currently running?

I’m running version 2.0.2 I was using the encoder wheel to move up my main playlist, containing around 620 tracks. It suddenly stopped responding. I could use the touch screen, and the up down keys on my BlueTooth keyboard. On checking ALL of the buttons in the centre section were NOT responding, but the LED’s associated with them were responding to my button presses, so not a mechanical fault. Thanks.

Hey @Solaris7roadshow - Apologies for the late reply. Are you able to re-create this issue? I’d be happy to connect you with a team member to find a resolution.

In the meantime, try updating to 2.1 and check if the issues persists. If it does, feel free to reach out to me here via DM.