Eject tracks

hello, I would like to know how to eject a track from the first 4 before closing it

Just eject the media

Good day @Maxbern,

to be honest, I understood your question in two ways:

1. If you want to shut down the Prime_4_Device, act as described in the manual:

Btw: I always eject all USB-Sticks before shutting down the device to avoid data loss and not being surprised, when starting again …

1. But if you only want to remove a track from a platter / touchscreen, while using the Prime_4_Device phps. these links may be helpful for you as well.

If so, pls feel free to vote for it.

https://community.enginedj.com/t/eject-track-using-long-press-on-the-media-source-button-load-button/41042

https://community.enginedj.com/t/eject-a-track-from-touchscreen-platter-when-useless/37071

Thanks in advance, good luck and enjoy the weekend.

Brgds

BeatMaster

thank you for the answer, but the combination deck 2 + pause does not cause anything, I would like to avoid ejecting the usb stick every time, in practice the tracks are always on the display?

oups: (deck2 + pause) is a proposal in a feature request, and for this feel free to vote :slight_smile: (deck2 + pause ain’t working yet)

During using the Prime_4_Device the tracks are always on the display (you can’t make them invisible during working. —> Overwriting only by loading a new track).

And never ever remove the USB Stick while using it. This will cause data corruption!! Remove the USB-Sticks only as described in the manual (have a look at above)

If you want to shut down the device when finishing your work, you should remove your USB-sticks also as described.

Brgds BeatMaster

I would like an eject too. I use it al the time in Serato DJ but to remove a track from a deck this is what I do.

Press the shift + the lower layer buttons (3 or 4) and this will turn off the secondary layer. It removes the track. It isn’t ideal but it at least gives you a clean deck.

1 Like

Moin, still missing this feature seriously.

Brgds BeatMaster

1 Like

Où peut-on trouver quelqu’un pour signaler un problème avec le prime 4 ?