Easier way to get Soundcloud/Tidal playlist into internal SSD for analyzed sorting

I am newer here, so I apologize if this has been answered before. I simply cant find it.

Equipment

• SC6000m with an internal SSD drive and software version 2.2.1
  • S1850 Mixer

I have a playlist on spotify that I would like to use for a set. I go to soundcloud and i search every song from that spotify playlist and add it to a soundcloud playlist (if there is an easier way to do this, please please help me). I then turn on my 6000M choose soundcloud as my source and play every song from that playlist so that it can be analyzed and now they show up in a giant list of every song I’ve played on the 6000M and then i have to drag and drop the tracks I want into a playlist on the 6000M.

This is clunky, time consuming, and I also noticed last night that some of the songs I played on soundcloud never showed up on the “giant list”, so i had to restart the media player, find the song on soundcloud, play it again, and hope it showed up so I could add it to an internal playlist.

If anyone has come up with a better solution to do all of this I would love to hear. If i sound like a dinosaur, I am. Be gentle with your responses. I am just getting back into Djing. Last time i was doing this, I was carting milk crates of vinyl around the whole city. Thanks!

Easier way to port a playlist from one streaming provider to another is

It’s copy and paste kinda business.

With regards to the integration of streaming on the device itself

https://community.enginedj.com/t/improved-streaming-support-for-engine-dj-desktop-and-engine-os/36887?u=mufasa