Dropbox is flawed on this

basically there is no way to have all your music from dropbox as offline on your USB stick. No matter how hard I try to transfer whatever from dropbox to my usb stick so i dont need to connect to the internet it always has music on there on dropbox only. This is flawed and there should be an option to at least set your dropbox songs to be saved onto your usb stick.

Step your game up engine.

Surely you just put the files on the USB or even better export from Engine to your USB? You should probably read up on using Engine on your computer then exporting.

no man, i have songs on dropbox and on my computer. But when i export to USB some songs stay as ONLINE only. There is no way to have all your songs from dropbox also be offline ON your usb.

Have a look what songs you export to your drive / stick. Don’t export the links Dropbox files, export the files that are on your hard drive.

“Online only” sounds like some sort of DIgital Rights Management

This is a bug in Engine DJ. You can find my bug report here: Engine DJ export Dropbox to USB Drive

A temporary solution for now is just dragging the playlists from DropBox onto a USB instead of using the Sync Manager.

2 Likes