Dreaming a little

dreaming a little

What are the possibilities that engine dj surprises us with stems.

On denon controllers shift+ hotcue is still empty…

Will it be possible???

Maybe have a stems equalization. Vocal + instruments.etc

Well at least I dreamed it…

I’d love a good steam!!! sorry not sorry. 3h5o

1 Like

Do you mean STEMS?

1 Like

Jajaja perdona yo hablo español fue el traductor pero sí me refería a stems…

hahaha sorry I speak Spanish it was the translator but I was referring to stems

1 Like

Moin @Edam_Casanueva_Orell,

Are you shure? On my P4 I will delete the hotcue, if I press this combination

Brgds BeatMaster

2 Likes

No need to dream. It’s being developed for the Denon Prime 4+ as you speak.

2 Likes

in my prime 2 … it’s free …:wink::+1:

ohhhh​:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

@BeatMaster

I think he meant double tapping the hotcue button…

Regards

Moin @Edam_Casanueva_Orell,

thank’s for your comment and I just perused in the manual for this gears:

• PRIME 4, PRIME 4+, PRIME 2, PRIME GO, SC LIVE 4, SC LIVE 2 - User Guide - v3.1.0.pdf (14.06.2023 17:41) pls have a look at page 51

btw: Engine DJ acts as well, when you press “Shift + Cue” or “Shift + Loop” :innocent:

Phps. DENON’s staff will find another combination.

Brgds BeatMaster

1 Like

Moin @REN3MARTIN,

thank’S for your advise, but I think the gears can be setted differently in the user profiles, but pls be aware that the gears have different settings in the part “User Profile”, depending of the model you use. Description down below applies to the PRIME 4 and PRIME 4+

If you tap a Hot Cue tap (loop as well) more than once (double tapping as well) the track stutters on this beat, if you set it in your User Profile. Otherwise you can start stuttering by tapping “Start” more than once.

Happy stuttering and enjoy the weekend.

Brgds from HAM BeatMaster

1 Like

Do you mean the pads ?

Shift and hot cue deletes the hot cue point

1 Like

I think they meant the actual hot cue select button, not the pads themselves… so shift + hot cue select button currently does nothing.

3 Likes

Indeed, my friend, that is what I mean.

shift + hot cue select button currently does nothing.:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Moin @Pasha, @STU-C, @Edam_Casanueva_Orell and all to whom it may concern,

as @STU-C clarified down below, the combination is the “Selector Pad for Hot Cue” + Shift analogSelector Pad for Roll” + Shift —> Sampler Mode

We only have to talk about then things become clear.

Brgds BeatMaster

1 Like

Yes, it seems that in the end I also got a little involved hehehe. On my P4 I use the trigger a lot, it’s wonderful.

@BeatMaster I know, thanks, the truth is that I was referring to the upper Hotcue button, the one that activates the Hotcue mode, which in the others has two functions if you press it twice, and I thought that our friend was referring to pressing twice on the Hotcue mode as a suggestion to enter the stem mode in the future if there is one, but personally, I would like it to be used for something else, for example the key shif mode, greetings

1 Like

Perhaps we should wait and see if the feature makes it to all Primes first, before thinking about what hardware button combo is going to activate it.

From the video glimpses of the Prime 4,plus, it seems that the touchscreen is used for enabling/disabling the two stems (vocals/music).

It’d be nice if effects and filters could be assigned to the two stems, or if the two stems could be assigned to two channels on the mixer/mixer section, or to two layers so that then filters, fx, eq could be applied to each of the two stems, but again that might be as similar to running before we can walk, as choosing what button combo will activate a feature that’s not here yet. Lol

1 Like