Download page doesn´t work

Hello, the download page Software downloads, manuals and documentation - Denon DJ does not open today on 2.1.24 - overloaded, or is my PC Windows 11 Prof - Chrome the problem?

Many thanks for your feedback

Try this one instead

Thank you very much, but the download page does not open for me either. Does anyone else have this problem?

It seems to open on iOS. I’ve not hit the download buttons but the page opens and I can see the download options.

Possible browser issue on your end?

Many thanks for this too. Yes, it is very suspicious. I have also tried it on another PC with Firefox, on my cell phone and on my tablet - everywhere I get the message “Website not accessible” - but this only applies to downloads - because I can access all other pages. I’ve never had that before. I’ll keep looking…but thank you very much and Happy New Year!!!

Try “in private mode”. Links seem fine at my end as well.

Are you using a web proxy or software firewall that prohibits downloading?

It might be a content blocker you’re using, most of the ad block extensions have additional unwanted website and download blocking functions

1 Like

That must have been it, because after the security update the site was suddenly accessible. MANY THANKS to all of you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.