Does Denon answer support questions during Covid?

Hello everyone,

I want to know about your experience with Denon Support. I wrote them a support ticket a half year ago, receive a confirmation by mail but never received a response. Furthermore, I have created a topic here in the forum and have not received any answer:

Is it normal to wait half a year for an answer?

Covid probably made a difference. But shouldn’t have made that much difference. So you’re trying shame here now?

It’s not possible to reply to your own thread so a new thread is the solution. No shame in that.

I guess it is Covid. I also work from home and do support from home so I can understand the situation for someone in support. Still, after a half year waiting it is not shaming to ask if this is normal.

If someone says this is normal, I can wait longer. If someone else received an answer during that time, it would mean that mine got overlooked. Still not shame in that so what exactly was your question ?

I meant “so you are now trying to shame denon”

You know , by starting second post about same thing as your first post

This should not be normal. And yes, replying to an old or own post is mostly blocked after a certain amount of time.

I’ll tag @JWiLL to check. Perhaps DM him with your details in advance.

The original topic had a specific question, so I hope he can clear that up.

1 Like

Thank you for your help @Reese and @muelle54 .

It’s no shaming, only your perception. It is in my interest to get an answer even if it is too late to give the device back. I am showing the Prime Go to everyone interested here in the community. If people ask me if I recommend it, the support is an aspect as well for a device in that price category. You might think differently and that is okay but this is my opinion.

Take care and stay safe!

3 Likes

The elaborate a bit:

• It is not normal to wait so long for a support answer.
  • You are correct in making another topic as no one answered to your first, plus you could not reply to your own topic anymore.

:wink:

I’ll close the first one for now.

Try calling 01252 896040 - gets you right through to the service department… Any other route is pointless, sadly.

Thank you. I tried calling back then but noone answered after beeing redirected in the call. I should try again around this time. Thanks again!

It can take a while for them to answer - I have spoken to them a few times over the last 2 weeks, so I know they definitely answer it, even if it takes them a while.

Good luck.

2 Likes