Digital DJ Tips say Engine DJ 3.3 launched an hour ago?

3 Likes

With some awesome new features :wink:

3 Likes

1 profile login using your phone for streaming services - THANK YOU

3 Likes

Watching that, I felt like I’d just downed an energy drink.

While watching it, I wished the presenter had drunk an energy drink about 20 mins before starting the video.

Still, some cool new features and a “reset” pressed on those who like to keep asking “when the next update coming out?”

I used a question mark because there’s been no mention of it here, and there’s still no download of 3.3 on the enginedj website.

Employee Jason mentioned in the chat that it will be available 15:00 EST, which should be in just over an hour :slight_smile: Really great update again, looking forward to use the new features.

2 Likes

You can ask them how often the “club standard” gear gets new updates with significant new features. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

This ‘officially’ releases at 3PM EST TODAY!

4 Likes

Did Phil get the wrong 3pm lol?

4 Likes

3.3 is live!

4 Likes

Top!!! Effects are amazing noooowwww!!! (Riser effect amazing) + echo fader. Thank you TEAM!!!

3 Likes

Are you talking touch effects? There are now channel selectors at the top of the screen for touch FX

Stu forget and delete what i wrote. Everything is fine. Just noticed that right effect parameter was to zero. Sorry my fault!!!

2 Likes

Haha all good Chris:) too many buttons these days

2 Likes

Yes Stu!!! But please let me repeat
EFFECTS ARE AMAZING!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!

3 Likes

The developers on this firmware were in great mood this time. Thank you. As far as i check 1 hour now everything is superb!!! I go to sleep the kids now đŸ«¶đŸ»

1 Like

I just literally purchased a Prime 4+ and booted it up to make sure I loved it. Updated my USB and when I restarted the Prime 4+ I noticed it updated to 3.3. I was surprised to say the least. Gotta love InMusic/Denon DJ and how dedicated they are to perfecting the Engine DJ ecosystem.

4 Likes

great work guys

2 Likes

I just purchased my Prime 4+ and updated to the latest firmware. In order to have access to the STEMS beta, I’m assuming I have to install the 3.2.1 update. By doing so, will I forgo all of the improvements and updates in the 3.3 release? I guess I’d like to know is it one or the other?

So the preferred workflow is you’re meant to load the beta for testing the Stems feature, then roll it into live for general use/gigs. The Beta is purely for testing.