Denon ScLive4+DMX connection and control

Hello everybody, I have a Denon ScLive4 and i bought the Micro DMX cable by Soundswitch. I have created the Light show with Soundswitch on my laptop and exported the project on a USB. Now i have an important question: how can I Connect and control my Lights led bar by the lighting commands on the ScLive4??

I have a Max PartyBar 10 but I cannot understand how to connect the ScLive4 to it because there is no output for the lights on the consolle.

Thank you in advance for your kind help!

Your Soundswitch USB/DMX connector is the one you need to connect all your lights to. It must be connected to a USB port on the SCLive. Then you have to enable Engine Lighting and then you will see the entire light control part appear on the display. Before doing all this I recommend you check if your lights work when they are connected to your computer on which you are running Soundswitch, your lights will always be connected to the PC via the USB/DMX interface.

1 Like

As other post says, connect your first DMX light bar/unit to the Soundswitch dongle theta connected to the SC Live 4. And test it first connected to the computer. And, after you sync the engine dj library on computer to the sc live 4 with usb or SD card, it’ll all work via the SC live 4 lighting panel.

This seemed very complicated to me until I found this one video that was easy to follow.