denon sc6000m with ssd doesn't see pc in engine 3.0

I have 2 Denon SC6000M, which I just recently updated with Engine OS 3.0. One of the new features of Engine OS 3.0 is “Engine Remote Library”. When a laptop running Engine DJ Desktop is on the same WiFi or wired network as an Engine DJ set-up, its complete Engine DJ collection is now available “over the air”, without the need to export to portable media and insert into the Engine DJ-powered unit, or to import changes back to the laptop afterwards.

So the problem I’m having is one of my players sees my MacBook and the other (with SSD) does not. This looks something like this on the SC6000M displays:

SC6000M (without SSD): SOURCE - PC, SSD (via link) Sample

SC6000M (with SSD): SOURCE - SSD, Sample

All of my equipment is plugged into the same USB hub and runs from there, directly to my MacBook.

Hopefully someone here more knowledgeable than I can shed some light on this conundrum. I am new here but a old school DJ of 20 years, now retired, I just spin for personal enjoyment.

1. Check that firmware is 3.0.0

2. Restart the laptop and decks

3. Accept the prompt on the MacBook engine dj. You have to accept it for each deck connecting

Good luck

1 Like

Looks like the issue was resolved with a simple Macbook restart, thanks for the help.