Denon SC6000 Update

Apparently you missed the entirety of the will it run doom or opentwrp side of the computer science community. We do these things just to see if we can. This is why the akai force mod group exists, for example.

1 Like

And i completely get the quirky side of these requests, pointless but a fun element.

When you start talking about 2 rival brands firmware, given the current much argued ‘club standard’ topic, and the relatively hostile relationship between users of either brand, all this comes across as is yet another ‘Why cant Denon do what Pioneer can’ thread.

There was no context added to the OP about why they want it doing, just some vague text and a poorly photoshopped picture of an SC-6000.

If you’d like to make a Prime act like a Pioneer, you could always try dropping the Prime on the floor.

Aside from that, perhaps the topic should be closed as clickbait, despite the obvious minute of effort the op has taken to photoshop a pio screen onto a Prime.

4 Likes

Just to add, if you look at the screenshot from this guys identical thread it has the text ‘The best CDJ with the best Software built in’

Which essentially confirms my point that this is a dig at the Engine software, which i find to be just as good as Rekordbox, and in some ways better.

1 Like

And in some ways worse.

But anyway, if the OP is trying to start a flamewar, reacting to it as an IT nerd renders his effort mostly useless. Trying to unmask him as a Pioneer fanboy, and along the way calling him names, is just entertaining the guy…

2 Likes

Yes and on that point ill definitely concede, better to kill them with kindness as the saying goes.

2 Likes

Delete my account.

3 Likes