Denon Prime GO Serato support

Hello everyone,

I saw that a lot of Denon products supports Serato,

Any news on the Prime Go also supporting Serato? It’s beautiful and powerful controller, I would take more out, but there is no stems and there those type of events where I just can’t do without Serato and laptop. Virtual DJ is nice, but I somehow can’t DJ with it all my library is on Serato and Rekordbox. Please at least put it somewhere no the roadmap so there is a hope. Is there someone else feeling like this?

Thank you, DJ and electronic music producer plastiC

You have it the wrong way around. It’s Serato which supports the Denon products.

Not as well as VirtualDJ IMO, which is much better integrated. You can import Serato and Rekordbox collections to VDJ.

If you want Serato to support the Go then you need to ask Serato.

The Prime Go was released several years ago already. Same as the Prime 2, there won’t be any Serato support coming that late. It’s either right at the start / shortly after, or not at all. If you want Serato support, go with the P4/+, Live 4/2 or Mixstream Pro Go/+ (Lite).

I was a heavy Serato guy myself over the last 6-7 years, but now fully ported my libraries into Engine. It was super easy, pretty much an one-click transfer.

Serato is dead for me. Their pricing model became ridiculous, they mostly ignore user complaints and requests (aka Hot Cue default colors, Live 4 LED feedback, no track preview, etc.) and the possible takeover by Pioneer/AT is a massive red flag for me. To admit, their Stems integration and quality is great.