Denon MC4000 HELP ME !!!!

Hello to the entire Community. I hope everyone has a great day. I have a Denon MC4000 and by mistake they connected a power supply different from the original one. The power supply they connected to it was greater than 5V. I opened the Controller and realized that there is a transistor that exploded. It shows clearly. The problem is that there is no Service Manual or Electrical Diagram for the MC4000 Controller. I’m turning to you to see if you can help me. The problem is with the Ignition Board. It is the board where the Power Supply is connected, it has the Power Button and the USB port. The burnt transistor is very close to the power port of the board. It has the name Q5. I ask you for information about that Transistor. If you can tell me what name it has so I can buy it. Those of you who have a working team can help me. I only need the name that appears on the Transistor. It’s a very small name, but I need it to repair my Controller.

Please help

Who is “they”?

You should not be opening or trying to service the unit yourself. Of course there’s no service manual or circuit diagram available to you - because only the official Denon service centres have those.

Hello, I’m Liviu and I also have a Denon mc 4000 with a defective board, I bought the defective equipment in the desire to repair it only because someone walked into it and removed a component and I don’t know what’s written on it anymore! Maybe you can help me with some information about the name of the component! I have attached a link with pictures of the component you are missing and a picture of my board with my missing component! I hope you can help me identify the piece! Thank you. I can’t upload the pictures here because it says I’m a new user!

It won’t let me post any link because I’m a new user… I will wait until I get access…

Why should I not be able to work on it myself? It’s a product I bought and payed for, I own it. I work on my cars, bikes, computers. The only reason a company wouldn’t have a service guide or tech sheet readily available is so they could avoid a reputation of caring about their end users.

The transistor number is 5103. As a new user the page won’t let me upload a photo. Probably jfet Switch N-Channel MMBF5103. I will also need some information about my dj controller. I also have the mc4000 which the usb port is not communicating. I’m looking for the whole board. I am uploading a photo of the board with a link.