Denon LC6000 with iPad and Algoriddim Djay

Hello to the forum members, I have an ipad pro (2020) with Algoridim Djay, would like to buy 2 Denon LC6000, do I absolutely need a mixer for this or is it enough to get it running without a mixer, also have an Apple Multiport Adapter just how do I connect everything now, thanks for your help and possibly explain with pictures how it works, the video explains how it works but with a mixer

1 Like

Definitely get a real mixer. Trying to keep your finger on a touch-screen slider/fader or rotary control, like an EQ knob is a pain in the neck.

With a physical mixer, you can put your fingers on or around the control in question, and be sure you’re going to be moving or controlling it when you need to, even if you are having to keep looking away from the screen to check the dancefloor, bride entrance, other key parts of the event etc

Thanks for the answer but I’m concerned I currently have a Pioneer DDJ-WEGO 3 where I used it with ipad and algoriddim because I can also use the ipad via the touch screen to spool songs without using the touch slider on the lc6000, it worked for me Yes, just about how I can use everything without a mixer and how I connect the 3 devices with each other, so it works without a mixer or did I misunderstand, maybe if I need a mixer I can buy a Pioneer S11 at a good price but I wanted to not necessarily have to carry a lot like at a wedding or something

Honestly I could see the mixer more important than the decks, of course dependent on your DJ style. Guess what happened to me. I first bought 2 LC6000 and after some weeks I ended up buying a X1850. But yes, X1850 was overkill :slight_smile: