Denon DJ Table Top Isolator & Mixer For Rotary Pro DJ's

Denon DJ Table Top Isolator & Mixer For Rotary Pro DJ’s.

1 Like

Horrible seriously

1 Like

Recommend you either switch the X1800 to isolator mode or buy a Rane MP2015.

1 Like

@tellor01 & Reticuli

Why recommend another brand other than Denon? This is how Pioneer Dj & other DJ brands lost the Rotary Pro DJ Market. Not all Pro DJ’s use Sync, Pads etc. We know how to mix for real. Using rotary mixers, Isolators, 1200’s and vinyl.

Look at what is possible or design your own before making a comment.

The X1800 is very nice. But for Rotary Pro DJ’s - This is what we use.

Thank You.

God Bless.

DJ Maestro.

1 Like

Because other brand like E&S Xone Isonoe Rane already make good isolator and nobody buy an isolator this day, just few audiophile daddy And I prefer using an rotary too but dude seriously it’s not because you can mix with vinyl you are pro, 99% pro like Detroit Swindle Dan Shake Louie Vegga use CDJ btw Like @Reticuli say there are plenty rotary mixer with good isolator like Master Sound or Condensa Denon making an isolator it’s useless and lost of money

Just buy a Bozure ISO-201. Yeah, it would be nice but not realistic or profitable. I’m still hoping for a external FX unit from anybody other that Pioneer

/not so serious mode/

@anon665510: After the first mock-up topic, I would have thought you would come with a touchscreen rotary device :wink: :+1:

Because it will do what you’re looking for. Also, Rane and Denon DJ are owned by the same parent company.

I would love if they made a version of the 1850 as an effects unit with multiple I/O w/out the mixer so you could have all of the fx, cue, etc features of the 1850, but run independent lines out to a bozak or similar…

At a min, they should let you easily swap out the line faders for rotaries like Pioneer & A&H.

Um…I believe you wanted to say more precisely “at a min should have user replaceable linefaders” because last Pioneer that had a OEM available rotary kit was DJM800 so that’s what, 13+ years ago? And A&H has rotary models, not kits for conversion.

It just not profitable for them to make OEM rotary kits. And that is ok, just wish user replaceable linefaders would be the norm so we could all benefit from that.

2 Likes

How about a rotary pitch control? Think of the layout space that could be saved and all the endless resolution options and all the soft take-overs that would never need to happen

I would rather go for a motorised pitch fader. That would self adjust to the position where was left on a layer or would move to certain position when used in sync.

2 Likes

Yeah, Close enough… I could honestly care less about the Denon mixer. I love the decks and in a perfect world I could get all of the features of this mixer as an effects type unit and route it to an analog rotary mixer and hopefully one day soon I’ll have that option. And there is still a market for rotary and people willing to pay top dollar. I’ll reserve my comments with respect to current mass production markets… That’s like saying there is no room for Denon because Pioneer is “the industry standard”. markets and crafty sales do not necessarily dictate what the best tools are for DJs to play on and for me playing house, techno and even breaks, rotary wins hands down IMO.

There already are such options (Condesa with snd/rtn and a Pioneer RMX unit).