Denon DJ account not able to access it anymore

Is there a general problem or is it only me.

Since today I can not access my Denon DJ account anymore. And yes I am quit sure that my password is fine since I was just using it some days ago and was able to access my account :slight_smile:

This is not my problem. I don’t have an issue to access my Engine DJ Community account. I have an issue with my Denon account. After the migration all was working as expected. Its just today it stopped working.

Why is it marked as an solution if it is not ?

I am still getting the same issue. Do we know how long it is blocked if ever you miss to enter the right password ? I hope not for days :slight_smile:

Hey @Aquadics. Your inMusic Profile, which you use to sign in to the Community here, is the same account as you would use to log in to denondj.com. I’ve just checked and I have no problem with signing in so hopefully this is something simple on your end we can sort out.

Do we know how long it is blocked if ever you miss to enter the right password ?

I don’t think you’re blocked. The message on that page is generic rather than specific. I’d suggest trying a password reset and seeing if you get the email.

If that doesn’t work, let me know your email address via DM and I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

I marked it as solved, as @MalCurtis should be the one knowing this as per link by Krad.

Removed the mark in the meantime.

Edit: the man is already here :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the info that the message is generic and that I do not have to wait for a certain time to try it again.

I just did the “FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD” process and entered a new password and guess what :slight_smile: I am still getting the same message and are not able to login.

I have already an assumption why it is not working anymore. Lets see if someone at Denon DJ can take a look at it.

Already thanks for your help so far.

UPDATE:

Sporadically I am getting now this issue if I try to log in.

At day I tried it on my iPad and it was working and now on my Mac and it is working too.

There must have been definitely a problem at least with my account :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.