Deck 3 y 4 empty

Hi everyone, I’m new to Denon. I have the Prime 4+, if I have a song loaded on deck 3 and another on deck 4, how can I leave those decks empty without any song and continue working only with deck 1 and 2? How to leave an empty deck? Thanks in advance. Greetings.

Hi, you can’t eject tracks right now, I think there is a feature request for it in that section of the forum.

2 Likes

Hello RTM10310!!! you can disable your track 3 and 4 in the DJ engine configuration menu. in the device menu you just have to disable deck 3/4.

3 Likes

Moin and to whom it may concern :innocent:

https://community.enginedj.com/t/eject-a-track-from-touchscreen-platter-when-useless/37071

Brgds BeatMaster

Moin @STU-C,

you are right :innocent:

Pls be so kind as to scroll down two items

Brgds BeatMaster

1 Like

I’ve rejected the pending request @RTM10310.

We’d better add to the above link or this request: Eject a track from either deck on Prime Go - Feature Requests / New/Open Requests - Engine DJ Community, even if it is in essence requested for Prime GO.

1 Like

Not sure if it will work on the Prime 4+ but on the SC Live 4 you can press Shift then the deck number to disable decks 3 and 4 and it will bring you back to decks 1 and 2.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.