Custom numbering of layers on sc6000

Hello there, just got two sc6000 and a four channel mixer. I can see that I can number in Engine OS the first deck 1 and second deck 2, and layers will be A/B. Any way to number deck 1A and 1 B as 1 and 2, and deck 2A and 2B as 3 and 4? Would make it easier to recognize which one belongs to which channel.

Have a look at page 16 (roughly) of the mixer manual - you can assign which layer goes to which channel - it’s critical to plug the network cables into the correct network ports for your preferred layout of layers/decks

If you haven’t got the official prime mixers you might be stuck with whatever the layers are out the box

Thanks for the answer. I have a Reloop RMX-95 mixer. I can plug in the RCA cables (2 pairs per deck) into each channels and Ethernet between the sc6000s, but what throws me off is the numbering of these channels on the displays of the sc6000. Left unit 1A,1B, right unit 2A, 2B. Looking for a way to change manually naming in engine OS to 1 and 2 left, and 3 and 4 right. Is that possible? Seems that one can only assign each unit a number, but layers are stuck to A/B.

hope that clarifies my question.