Copying folders from internal to external does not work

Hello, everyone, why can’t I copy a complete folder from internal to external? it shouldn’t be that complicated…!!

Hi @Luigi_Lo_Mele and welcome to the community.

Can you describe your current workflow to achieve this as exactly as possible? Then it’s easier to see where you get stuck

…Hello… it could be that my laptop is hanging…can’t analyze anymore either…tried to uninstall the program and set it up again…the problem wasn’t fixed…I’m at a loss…everything worked before… it started when i connected an external hard drive to the computer and tried a 1 to 1 backup from the internal one installed on the prime 4 to the external one via the engine software… still clueless…

hallo, habe es hinbekommen…beim deinstallieren der software sind nicht alle dateien gelöscht worden sodas ich es manuell die übrigen versteckten dateien löschen musste…jetzt funktioniert alles wieder…vielen dank nochmal für die schnelle antwort…

P.s. habe die interne festplatte im prime 4 nicht über ,engine prime software, sondern über meinen macbook auf externe durch kopieren der datei…

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.