Considering selling x4 SC6000 + x1850 mixer

Hi guys!

I’m considering selling my equipment that I bought from 2020. Does anyone know what a fair asking price would be? It has been standing mostly home, just brought out of the house for a few gigs.

Check eBay or Facebook marketplace for recommended selling price and sale history. Nobody here is going to have a clue what a fair selling price is unfortunately.

Actually never thought about facebook and looked, couldn’t find any on facebook marketplace, but I saw two LC’s selling for 1400 a piece (LOL)

That said, reverb is another great place to check.

The SC6000’s run around 1300 mid price and the x1850 is 800-900

Selling together is around 3000-3500 avg.

(all figures $)

1 Like

Yeah this is the issue, their location is listed as Norway, so the prices in their own currency and region could be vastly different so best to do some local fact finding on the various sale sites in that country (if that is where they are located).

1 Like

Its for x4 players and a mixer. Was looking for around 6000 $.

Here in the Netherlands, one guy is selling 2x6000 an a 1850. Asking price is 4K so i think your spot-on by asking 6K.

1 Like

Please DM if you have anyone thats interested!

I will :ok_hand: keep you posted.

1 Like

Keep in mind what everybody asks is not what they sell for. The market will dictate what they are worth. Like someone else suggested, check eBay for sales.

I believe reverb is cheaper, but Ebay is useful for figuring out pricing.

Things also sell faster and Ebay so I guess that’s why you pay the premium. Much wider audience, But it hurts.

As someone who sells on both eBay and Reverb, can confirm that items move way faster in Reverb. About 7/8 of my posts on Evay, I cancel due to the item selling on Reverb.

Wow. Maybe in recent years that might be correct. My past couple of listings I’ve sold on Reverb before eBay. So maybe you’re right on that. There’s a shift. Ebay is not what it used to be. And it’s damn expensive.

I’ll put it out for sale for around $5000. DM if anyone is interested

You moving away from the Denon brand or just creating funds?

Moving away due to I bought CDJ 3000 and nx2 mixer for renting out last year. I now got them back and all my jobs are at Pioneer, so its difficult to maintain both libraries as I want to. I never practice at home due to limit of time (I play 4-6 times a month at clubs) and I barely have private gigs through the year. Here in Norway its easier to rent out my 3000 + A9 mixer. The Denon for rent here is, in my opinion, impossible.

2 Likes

I’ve now sold x2 players and the mixer. Looking for 2250 $.