[Fixed in 2.0.2] V2.0 - Waveforms only sync on white centre line

That’s cheating. I can still see the bpm!! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I don´t will use the “Blackliner” for now LOL

I did some tests with an SC6000 layer A+B + LC6000 and have the same problem. The waveforms only sync on the white centre line and after a while they start drifting. It does not happen immediately but after a certain time of mixing. I re-analyzed all my tracks 2 times but the same problem returns. I can also confirm that it is not an audio problem as it sounds OK. This only happened after the last update and before I have never had this problem.

2 Likes

That’s probably the best solution to be fair :rofl::rofl::rofl: I might just do that and stick and play with the cover it comes with.

Soz 4 offtopic, but where i can buy that fix? :pray: :pray:

Hi mates - just registered to check that I’m not the only one with this issue in P4. Please guys from Denon, not all of us are expert djs who can mix only with the ear - I need the waveforms!

1 Like

:joy:

Some gatekeepers won’t be happy with this

4 Likes

I have just upgraded my Go to 2.0 and there is the same visual movement, (idem on P4) even with two songs with the same original tempo.

Waiting for 2.0.1 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

2.0.1 ?? it has so many errors that they will go to 2.9 directly :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I can also confirm the error, because version 2.0 definitely has a bug. but it is not so that one could not djing because of it. I have already successfully played 2 events with it. there should be a version 2.0.1, but there is no reason to hate Denon or to go nuts. the boys did a good job and i think we’re on the right track. :smiley:

4 Likes

Opening a serious can of worms with that statement :rofl: …Huge props for being honest though!!

2 Likes

Does it on my SC5000, I think it’s neat and isn’t a deal breaker.

I thought you DJ with your ears and not eyes LOL

1 Like

I see nothing wrong with that. THAT is the way to make a complaint about a bug or a missing feature, bravo!

People who posted various excuses about why is this visual bug making the gear “unusable” or the lack of opposite player’s waveform when dual waveforms were introduced are just funny and deserve to be mocked.

1 Like

And it will be available in 2045

1 Like

Well, maybe not “deserved” but certainly bringing it down upon themselves. Lol

You think lines running out of sync is neat? Yeah, I love it when I pay for technology and it doesn’t work as intended :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I just upgraded. Same issue, was driving me nuts the drifting is horrible.

Could someone give me an idiots guide how to return to the last firmware think its 1.6

Thank you in advance

why not use it a a reason to learn by ear? I went to vertical waveforms using decks 1 &2 only to help get my ear in and try to ignore the visual cue

I use my waveforms a whole bunch and this is no good, especially since its such an obvious problem, I noticed it within seconds!!? QC?? How do we downgrade to v1.62, my prime 4 says device is up to date and won’t let me do anything more, I have a show this weekend… please help, thanks!

1 Like

I personally don’t feel it’s so bad that I want to downgrade. My music library etc… was more of a concern with this update, however - each to their own. If you want to downgrade: Just download V1.6.2 (if you don’t still have it from the last update), put it on a memory stick, plug it into your device and in the settings select update from usb - done.