clicking on SC Live 4

I have just bought an SC LIve 4 and updated to latest firmware and software. Despite having an issue with the jogwheel being unresponsive (which i have read about elsewhere on the forum) I’ve noticed audible clicks when turning up the faders or EQ dials from a starting level of 0%. Does anyone else have this issue? Also occasional noise/clicks when playing tracks.

1 Like

Bought mine a month ago and having similar annoying clicking sound with filter FX, and channel faders when moving them completely down.

Today I’ve noticed strange rattling near right wheel :person_facepalming::pinched_fingers:

I sent mine back to the shop, got another one but had exactly the same problems. Decided not to chance it for a third time so returned it and got an RX3. If it had worked as intended would have been really happy with it but after this would never buy another Denon product again. Hope you have more luck than me…

1 Like

Oh :grimacing:

So they confirmed some hardware issue?

That clicking sound was the main reason for replacement or you/they found something else?

Luckily the shop took my word for it. Denon didn’t really want to get involved when I messaged them and just told me to send back to shop I got it from. They suggested the jog wheel issues were due to static - absolutely ridiculous as I had no suchproblem with my previous (or current) controller