Change email address

Hi everyone - hope you’re all safe and well.

Does anyone know how I change my profile email address?

Many thanks

I think I might be able to do that. Primary and secondary. DM me and I’ll see what I can do.

I still need help in changing my email address - can someone please help me?

Did you ever find out how to do this as I’d like to change my email too but can’t find a way?

This is sore topic, I am afraid. This is where I feel very let down by Denon - I have chased and chased and chased the support staff, but have been systematically ignored. My PM’s are still sat there, unread and unanswered. It’s taken me from being a big fan of Denon to realising that I am just not that important to them. It ended up with me having to keep my existing email going, just for Denon, or risk losing my access to the beta testing by having to re-register a new profile. If it wasn’t for the beta testing, I would have gone elsewhere, if I am brutally honest.

Good luck to you - I hope you get more support and attention than I did.

1 Like

To my knowledge it cannot be done. That was the answer from staff to you and me.

As there is no other or new answer to the first question anyway, “systematically ignored” isn’t the correct explanation.

Actually Reese - that is not correct - I was told we could add a secondary address - I asked for procedures, and was cold shouldered, as the below shows:

I also sent this, again, with no reply:

I stand by my statement.

I could in the past and several user accounts have a secondary address…

I cannot do this on my own account atm, so perhaps that’s a Discourse issue. I’ll look into this again and ask some admins. There’s an overhaul planned, but no ETA on that.

1 Like

Apologies per our previous communication this is a current limitation with the open source forum platform we use.

We have logged that with the creators but cannot provide an ETA due to the nature of the project.

We will update you as soon as we hear anything.

2 Likes

Thanks very much - your efforts are very much appreciated.

1 Like

I have just had my email address changed - thanks very much to the support staff for doing that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.